Saturday, February 21, 2009

my first blog!!!

Here we go!!....my first blog!....i was wondering what to start,where to start with.....i mean there are sooooo many things to write.Even as i write here now ,i dont have an idea what i'm gonna come up with....so this is wat u can expect frm my future blogs!. According to me blogs are mere reflections of ur thoughts, ideals,views. So basically i'm gonna give vent to my feelings.i plan to write about everything that catches my fancyJust to give u an idea,There will definitely be copious amount of sports esp tennis and roger federer, music ,etc.then i plan to write a lot about myself, my childhood...blah blah. Pensive moods might even bring up certain philosophical gibberish. so readers(not even a handful i believe) be forewarned!!!:i'm capable writing a lot of crap.Feel free to comment on my blogs if u care to even glance them by some nasty quirk of fate!.So thats all i guess.I know my first blog was dull,boring,nauseating,unimpressive,uncool etc etc. i know that a lot of what i wrote was balderdash to most of the readers.I'll try to come up with something more interesting next time...promise!.With that i take leave.will be back soon enough hopefully with something more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment